1. The competition is open for young musicians of all nationalities not older than 19 years of age, and is divided into six age categories for the disciplines horn, accordion and double bass. The age category is determined by calendar year.
A younger competitor may compete in the higher age category.
2. Application deadline is 15th March 2020
The application must contain:
3. Application fee for all categories is 70 €.
The application fee is to be paid to:
GLASBENA ŠOLA CELJE
Slomškov trg 10
Account no. (at Banka Slovenije): SI56 012116030709537, BIC (SWIFT): BSLJSI2X
Reference No.: SI00 760009-38
Upon payment DON’T FORGET to indicate (as the PURPOSE OF TRANSACTION) the NAME OF THE COMPETITOR!
The application fee is non-refundable in case of a candidate’s withdrawal.
4. The organizer can limit the maximum number of competitors, in which case the order of the applications received will be considered.
5. The programme is performed entirely from memory.
6. Award and special prizes criteria:
All competitors receive:
In IV. and V. category of each discipline special money prizes will be awarded for the 1st place for the competitors, if the competitor receives a gold plaque.
In III. category a special prize “Solo performance with the Music school Celje orchestra in the school year 2020/21” will be awarded by the organizer.
7. Awards and special prizes will be presented at the conclusion of the competition Celeia 2020. Registration is required prior to the event.
8. A jury member must abstain from voting in case of a teaching relationship or kinship with a candidate.
9. The jury has the right to stop the performance if the candidate exceeds the prescribed time limit.
10. The order of the performance of the competitors will be in the alphabetical order.
11. When registering, competitors must present a valid identity document.
12. The results will be announced after 3 hours at the latest after the closing of performances in each category.
13. The competition is open for public and the organizer reserves the right to photograph, record, film and web stream or broadcast any part of the competition events.
14. Competitors must grant the competition the sole and exclusive right to use of photographs and recordings in perpetuity, and irrevocably waive, in favour of the competition, the benefit of all moral rights and performer’s rights arising under the Copyright or under the laws of any jurisdiction. No fee is payable to any competitor on account of these performances or any recordings or broadcasts of them. All materials will be used solely with a purpose to publicize the results and to promote the 1st International Competition Celeia 2020.
15. The jury decisions are final.
16. By registering, the competitor confirms that he/she accepts the conditions of the 2nd international competition Celeia 2020.